Monday, September 1, 2008

An Introduction of Sorts

Well, I'm sorry for the delay with this blog post. I had a few slight problems with email and then with the site, so I haven't been able to get on here.
I'm a little behind with things, but I am aware that we have to type up a little introduction about ourselves. So, here it goes.
I'm Lauren, a freshman English major (yes, I love the smell of new books) that will probably end up picking up a minor in music. 
I live in a small town (which I'm not really a huge fan of), but I was originally born elsewhere- then moved to FL, and now I'm here.
I don't know where I will be four years from now, but the idea of just living life out is much more appealing to me. 
Overall, I'm relatively religious. I have attended several mission trips in the last few summers that have been truly a life-changing experience. I'm also an instrumentalist. I mostly play French horn, but I do play other instruments as well. 
Over the summer, I work as a sailing instructor at a small yacht club where I teach people of all ages to sail. I have raced competitively all over Connecticut and on Long Island Sound, and I hope to continue sailing at college.
I tend to be talkative and really enjoy spending time with other individuals.
Well, that's a very very short version of me in a nutshell, but I'm sure that you'll know me much better by the end of the semester.

No comments: